Friday, May 29, 2009

29/5/09 HBA1c

by Bun 0 comments


5.3%! It was great relief for me considering I have been having less physical activity. Will post pictures of the reading up soon!

After some calculations, the average blood glucose level that I have is 6.2mmol/l or 111mg/dl.


Calculation is based on this formula - Mean Blood Glucose level(mmol/l) = (1.98 x HbA1c) - 4.29


My previous reading in December was 5.8%, that made me a little disappointed, but all is good now! I'm currently aiming for a 5% HBA1c level, ambitious, but I'll do it.

Comments 0 comments

Teck Bun
Former Obese. Diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in 2003. Weighing 100kg in my glory days, 30kg less now.
More about me here

Subscribe feeds rss Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

Sponsored Links

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves